MessageBird is a Cloud Communications Platform (CPaaS) that enables consumers in virtually every corner of the planet to connect with businesses in the same way they connect with their friends - seamlessly, on their own timeline and with context. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world and we’re looking to expand our Engineering Team with an experienced Machine Learning Engineer.
We are growing fast and so is the amount of data we have. We are searching for an Engineer with a strong sense of ownership to join our Machine Learning team and help us shape the future. Our ML Engineer will play a vital role in translating knowledge and excitement into insights for our teams across the company and to our customers.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our ultimate best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed to come to work every morning.
- Rolling out Machine Learning models to real-time production systems
- Curate and collect data: develop and acquire datasets representative of core customer use cases
- Concept, design and build models for application with time series, anomaly detection and decision making
- Growing the ML team vision by continuously sharing knowledge and staying up to date in this space
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in deploying large-scale production-grade ML systems
- Experience in data collection, data cleaning, data visualization
- Background in ML, Data Science + Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge in data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with statistics and probability, linear algebra, and optimization theory
- Python, TensorFlow, Pytorch, or any other ML framework
- Self-sufficient with a strong sense of ownership.
- Loves to code (Python, Golang, Java)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Terraform
- Domain knowledge in either NLP or Audio/Video
- Experience with GCP AI stack
- Experience with one or more of Spark, Apache Beam (Dataflow), ClickHouse
- Having published academic records in machine learning
- An exceptionally bright, talented and fun bunch of colleagues, hailing from more than 40 countries.
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - MessageBird’s success is in our hands!
- Serious sustenance: Our private chefs pamper us with beautiful lunches and great food all day long.
- Weekly kickboxing, pilates and boot camp classes at our office (on the rooftop in summer!).
- Rest up with 25 days’ holidays per year.
- Pension Scheme: we contribute to the planning of your golden years.
- We contribute to your commute between home and work every day.
- MessageBird swag to keep you looking fresh in summer, and feeling warm in winter.
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings. We love spending time together!
- Relocating? We support you and your family through the process of moving.
- Dutch language course for our international Birds, organized by us!
Work with us and build the data-driven telecom company of the future! MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.