- Lead discussions with Clients/Students/Faculties on project requirements
- Design and Develop (or guide developers ) Projects
- Collaborate with both In-house and On-site trainers/faculties and students.
- Work with latest methodologies and technologies. You are a tech enthusiast and want to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Interact with clients and students for exhibiting or demonstrating our projects in our office or in campuses.
- Sound knowledge in MATLAB, Simulink and Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data hiding, Machine learning, Computer vision, Pattern Recognition, Video Processing
- Reasonable oral/written English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 13,000.00 to 18,000.00 /month
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Travel allowance