Join us if you want to be spending your time on:
- Gathering and analyzing data, identifying key prediction/classification problems, devising solutions and building prototypes; - Formulating machine learning/statistical approaches while paying attention to business metrics, designing features from the rich data available from many sources, training, evaluating, and deploying models; - Researching and implementing methodologies to measure the impact of the technologies; - Initiating and proposing unique and promising modeling projects, developing new and innovative algorithms and technologies, pursuing patents where appropriate.
Interacting with other teams to define interfaces and understanding and resolving dependencies; - Staying current on published data mining, machine learning and modeling techniques and competing technologies and sharing these findings with scientists and engineers in the organization
- Masters degree in relevant field of study (Data Science/Statistics/Operational Research)
Technical Skills Required
- 1-3 years of industry and relevant experience
- Must have strong knowledge of Data Structures , Algorithms Designing and their complexity estimations.
- Strong in Data Mining and Statistical Analysis Techniques.
- Should be able to ideate and provide shapes to Abstract ideas.
- Should be strong in Hypothesis testing using statistical techniques
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling techniques .
- Exposure to recommendation systems and NLP based human behavior intent recognition.
- Good understanding of reinforcement learning, graphical models, HMM and/or deep learning methods
- Exposure to Deep learning packages in Python/R
- Hackathons experience
- Contribution to open source community would be added plus.
- Patents or Research paper experience would be added plus
- Good to have Domain knowledge of IoT / Retail but not mandatory.
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions