- Join a startup that will accelerate your career
- Work with a young and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal development growth
Our client is a strongly-backed startup that is revolutionising the Energy industry. With the use of AI and IoT, they are able to provide highly personalised and efficient business models and insights that will promise high outcome yields and revenue. Their success in generating actionable insights is reflected by the well-known clients that have adopted their services.
As a Junior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for analysing trends and creating insights to promote smart decision-making towards improving products and business decisions.
You will also be responsible for:
- Building a Data Science Framework designed to handle large volume data sets
- Communicating insights and findings in a simplified manner.
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and gathering techniques and providing timely communications on significant issues and developments.
- Developing customised data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Working with cross-functional teams to assess data science use cases and Product-Market fit.
- You possess a Degree/Masters from a top-tier institute, ideally in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Statistician role.
- You possess strong knowledge of R, Python and SQL and experience in building and scaling models for time series.
- Strong expertise in Math/ Statistics, Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc) would be highly valuable.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a creative problem solver and can multitask in fast-paced environments.
Ref : 26396022
Job Type: Full-time