With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
It is an unique opportunity to be part of the team which is working on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning and building game changing products across industry. We need someone who can think really big.
We create products that demonstrate outstanding design for our clients and their customers. And this is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact on the world by creating products that people love and making difference in peoples lives.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Engineer- AI and Machine Learning
In this role, your responsibilities include
- Build and lead a team of 10 - 12 Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers (In US and India)
- Work closely with the product leader and the consulting leader to define product/platform vision
- Interface with client ML and Business teams to demonstrate thought leadership, and drive delivery of products and solutions
- Conduct original research on large proprietary and open source data sets
- Identify, research, prototype and build predictive products
- Create frameworks for repeatable solutions and products
- Direct creations of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Direct creations and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
- Responsible for understanding industry processes and incorporating them in the solution
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering teams, platform teams to drive vision for AI/ML platform
- Candidates must have customer facing experience or aspirations
- Ability to travel
- 5+ years of experience at a top technology company
- Experience in building teams and managing of engineers and data scientists
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- At least one core programming expertise, such as python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas), R, Scala
- Strong statistical knowledge, intuition and experience applying machine learning models to real data
- Stellar ability to communicate even the most complicated methods and results to a broad, often non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills to execute multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in deploying production ready ML code.
- Deep understanding of the ML code development lifecycle. Ability to develop scalable deployment frameworks.
- Experience with knowledge graphs, optimization, decision theory or signal processing
- Strong verbal and written communication; position will involve some engagement with customers as well as internal business leadership teams
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team of data scientists, engineers, operations leaders, and domain experts
- Strong understanding of business processes
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visitwww.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
JobAssistant Vice President
Education LevelMaster's / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 20, 2019, 1:47:08 AM
Master Skills ListDigital
Job CategoryFull Time