Everlytics is looking to hire a data scientist with strong programming skills and a firm grasp of machine learning concepts and techniques as well as some experience with the Big Data ecosystem. Past experience in the Finance domain is mandatory. The ideal candidate is someone with strong problem solving skills, self-driven, curious, creative and passionate about data. Apply for this opening if thinking about getting your hands on a good data set and thoroughly breaking it down to discover all its secrets makes your heart race.
Python, SQL scripting, any BI tool, Supervised and Unsupervised ML Algorithms
Great if you know it:
Basic understanding of the ELK Stack or any other Big Data tools.
- Conceptualize ML centric solutions to complex business problems
- Design and develop custom data models and algorithms to actualize these solutions
- Deploy and test the solutions in remote production environments
- Support, maintain and enhance these solutions
- Develop and deploy processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and accuracy
- Explore, analyse and transform raw data using a variety of data wrangling and analysis techniques
- Design data pipelines to facilitate scalable, reliable and intelligent solutions for customers
- Identify new solution areas and
- Collaborate with data engineers, subject matter experts, UI/UX and Dev Ops teams and other stakeholders through every step of the processes described above
- Experience programming with Python specifically with packages like - ScikitLearn, Pandas and Flask
- Strong understanding of basic ML concepts (regression, KMeans, Decision Trees, SVM, etc.)
- Strong grasp of feature engineering and data pre-processing techniques
- Experience using a variety of data mining/analysis methods and statistics to explore and discover insights in data
- Basic experience using any BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to present data and insights to stakeholders
- Linux basics such as, downloading and setting up software, logging into remote systems, etc.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) for communicating across teams and with remote clients
- Strong problem solving skills
- Drive to learn and master new skills and technologies
- Proactive leadership
- Build-your-own-rig & teach-yourself attitude: have you setup a Hadoop cluster or participated in Kaggle competitions - and dirtied your hands?
- And you should know how many milliseconds are there in a second. Or are you an engineer with just a certificate?
- Three years to five years of experience in a Data Science or data centric role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 600,000.00 to 1,000,000.00 /year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand (Preferred)