The Eunimart AI team is hiring a Machine Learning Engineering Intern. This is a high-impact role as the Sales prediction, Competition Analysis, Content improvement, and related products are some of the most sought-after services on the Eunimart site and are critical to the companys mission to create the largest, most-trusted Real-time Research and Suggestion tools in the world
- Deep learning concepts
- Numpy, pandas, sci-kit-learn
- Github, Git
- Not mandatory but it would be plus, Should know about tools Spark, Hive, Kafka, Rabbitmq.
- Have demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for Machine Learning and Deep Learning through projects, products, etc. Ability to develop new ML/DL models from scratch.
- Keep up-to-date with the advances in neural networks and particularly their applications to NLP problems
- Be sharp at Algorithm Design and Complexity Analysis, solving new problems with ease with effective and computationally efficient methods
- Enjoy programming and be comfortable with one or more languages such as Python, nodejs etc
- Eager to quickly learn new concepts, languages, tools and technologies as required, for example, the credit underwriting fundamentals or new deep learning frameworks
- Enjoy building products that are generic and can cater to multiple tenants, through appropriate parameterization/abstraction
- Be ready to work on distributed programming and big data frameworks such as Spark and optimize the performance on multiple nodes
- Be excited to work in a startup environment and take end-to-end responsibilities working with the co-team members
You will work on:
- Code highly scalable, machine learning applications - both pipelines and services processing large volumes of data.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing and implementing your technical design.
- Explore big data and machine learning techniques, and play with all the data you can get your hands on.
- Follow agile processes with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code in small iterations.
- Use a wide range of cloud-based technologies
- Participate in monitoring the quality and health of your system.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 144,000.00 /year
- Machine Learning: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)