Your key responsibilities
- You are part of our international and interdisciplinary Sensing Technologies team in the field of robotic-assisted surgery.
- In your role as a Technical Lead, you are responsible for the technology roadmap and its implementation in the field of Machine Vision and expand this area to technology leadership.
- For our image-based localization and image evaluation components, you will accompany the entire development process from the idea through to production readiness. Your activities will include requirements analysis in the application environment, conception and the implementation including the required regulated documentation of the development results.
- In your role, you will work closely with other internal and international teams as well as external partners and institutes and form a central interface to our team.
- Your innovative ideas will help us to make healthcare better.
What are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed a technical or engineering degree (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, robotics, etc.).
- You have gained at least 6 years of professional experience in software or system development, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Your focus was on the development of applications and products in the field of machine vision. Methods such as SLAM, Optical Flow, Deep Learning etc. are part of your daily toolbox.
- You convince through your independent and analytical way of working as well as your ability to understand and penetrate complex systems in their entirety.
- You have a strong technical interest and passion for innovative products and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You love to inspire other people and convince them of your visions. Through guidance you will be able to develop colleagues technically.
- You have the willingness to travel occasionally.
- You are fluent in English.
Contact: In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to directly reach out to Kristina Boch via +49 (0)761 4888 766. Looking forward to your application in English.