Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning
PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
We are looking for a highly motivated player to join our team and help define the future of game development using the power of Machine Learning.
If most of these bullets describe you:
- Passionate about finding new solutions to the most difficult problems in the world
- Ability to understand and quickly implement state of the art papers from the field
- Constantly thinking of new and out of the box approaches to tackle problems
- Not afraid of reading and proving ideas through mathematical analysis
- Love to play with new ML models and even come up with new ones!
- Know the difference between Q-Learning, SARSA, DQN, DDPG
- Passionate about crafting AI systems that will impact game developers and gamers around the world.
- Expertise in ML and statistical learning with a deep understanding of the underlying theory
- Expertise in reinforcement learning and unsupervised learning
- Experience in building and deploying impactful machine learning models in production
- Excellent programming skills, preferably in Python and/or C++
- Track record of balancing near term product impact and long term exploration
- Strong communication skills and ability to generate consensus and agreement within the team
- Ability to simplify complex problems and concepts through deep analysis and understanding
- Ability to read, implement and explain academic papers
- Strong mathematical analysis
- A hardcore gamer with years of experience playing different types of games.
- Game-engine and physics engine knowledge (UE4, Unity, Bullet)
- Game development experience
- At least one paper publication