AppNeta APM has already revolutionized application performance monitoring by bringing together application and network performance metrics at cloud scale with industry-leading usability. Our customers’ Network Operations teams oversee some of the world’s largest corporate networks and need rapid, actionable information to isolate network and application problems as soon as they occur. AppNeta is applying the latest machine learning techniques to further reduce time-to-detect and time-to-diagnose so that overstretched NetOps teams can fix problems faster.
AppNeta seeks a talented, senior product manager with a track record in successful product definition, solution architecture and delivery with a focus on data analytics, visualization and anomaly detection. You’ll lead an already strong development team with industry-leading SaaS credentials and practices, taking it to the next level with automated network insight.
- Be a fully engaged product owner, from ideation, development, and through the launch of innovative capabilities.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs.
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers and customer success team to ensure value delivery to the customer.
- Contribute to a long term product vision, help define and communicate the roadmap both internally and to customers.
- Partner with UX designers to optimize the overall experience of the service.
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of product/feature.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support creation of customer driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Continually engage with customers with the goal of developing product champions.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research for internal training and go-to-market planning.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in bringing products and features to market.
- Solid knowledge of networking, monitoring or application synthetics.
- Strength and depth in machine learning, business intelligence, data analytics and visualization highly desirable.
- Bachelor's of Engineering, BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of large enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
The Product Manager role is a salaried, management position based in Vancouver and includes occasional travel to visit customers, prospects and attend industry events.