This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing, series A, remote-friendly fintech with a dynamic team. You will be building the future of trade finance and SME lending using cutting-edge AI/ML techniques.
We seek an ambitious and self-motivated Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our core engineering team to keep up with customer demand. The ideal teammate is an experienced professional looking to take ownership of critical components of our proprietary machine learning platform.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and coding highly-scalable machine learning models for real-time prediction, streaming and batch processing.
- Working alongside other engineers, data scientists, and product teams to build AI decision engines for financial institutions and Fortune 500 corporations.
- Enabling data scientists to iterate quickly and deploy machine learning models into production.
- Providing guidance in developing highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning methodologies.
- Following agile processes with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code in small iterations.
You should be:
- Curious to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others.
- Keenly analytical and neurotic about problem-solving.
- An outstanding communicator with sound interpersonal skills.
- Strongly interested in technology and continuous learning.
- Able to work autonomously and resourcefully in a fast-paced startup environment.
You should have:
- 4+ years of professional machine learning engineering experience in data-intensive environments.
- Familiarity with concepts in data mining, data engineering, and backend API development.
- Advanced skills and experience using Python, SQL, Bash and other scripting/compiled languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark.
- Demonstrated experience with the Python data engineering & machine learning ecosystem, including Pandas, Flask and ETL.
- Experience with or exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Git, Jenkins and Docker-based continuous-integration & deployment pipelines.
- Proven track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact.
- Experience in the fintech industry a plus.