In order for you to be successful in this role, you should have:
- + 3 years of experience in building large-scale computer vision projects, from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production
- Proficiency in at least one of PyTorch/TensorFlow
- Willingness to mentor and teach colleagues
- Experience working with generative models like GANs, invertible models (e.g. Glow, PixelCNN, NICE, Real NVP), VAEs, energy-based models, etc.
- A structured and scientific way of working
- Good understanding of current papers in the area
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
It would be nice if you have:
- C++ development skills
- Experience with MATLAB
- Startup experience.