We are looking for a Senior Product Engineer to join our team! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with goal to create products users love. You will have the exciting opportunity to introduce to first digital workforce in the mortgage industry. Also, the Product Engineer will be provided with the extensive training in the clients’ office in the US.
Sounds challenging enough? Then read on and apply today to join our team in delivering excellence to our client partners.
- Refine the backlog - with input from stakeholders you’ll build, edit, and maintain the team backlog
- Set objectives - leverage both user research and product insight to determine functionality and priority
- Lead the development of measurement tools - measure release readiness across the organization from massive amounts of data.
- Elaborate stories just-in-time - While any team member can write stories and acceptance criteria, you maintain the story flow. It’s usually good to be a forward thinker
- Support acceptance test-driven development - participate in the development of story acceptance criteria. You’re the only team member who can accept work as done
- Understand enabler work - understand the scope of the upcoming technical work and collaborate with our engineers to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality
- Participate and lead team ceremonies - As the person responsible for requirements, you’re essential to team demos, reviewing and accepting stories. You’ll also participate in the Iteration Retrospective, where the teams gather to improve their processes
- Identify and Communicate larger purpose - Keep in mind the big picture when delivering daily and weekly goals. Be able to motivate the team and articulate the larger purpose and prioritization to stakeholders
- Communicate to stakeholders - Be fluent in communicating to company leaders, customers and users on how your product works, how it will work and what pains you’re solving
- 5 years of experience in Product Management of SaaS/B2B products
- Previous experience with delivering new products and growing them to large scale user base
- Experience with AI platform, machine learning, human-in-the-loop technology
- Proven experience with writing stories in Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) syntax (e.g. Gherkin/Cucumber)
- Experience working with partners on data sharing and privacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree (Technical major preferred)