T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Principal Analysts, Technical located in Atlanta, GA will develop and re-engineer applications, products and quality engineering automation frameworks for the telecommunications industry.Responsibilities
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and re-engineer N-Tier applications and products using sophisticated Java-based object-oriented software designs.
- Develop software utilities to automate continuous delivery activities.
- Design, develop, and implement automation frameworks that reduce the time needed for software production, development, and testing by automating all feasible manual tasks.
- Architect and develop in-house Java-based software applications and reports.
- Implement Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, V-shaped, Evolutionary Prototyping Model (EPM), and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, processes, and deliverables, choosing which of these technologies is appropriate for the project.
- Evaluate existing/new systems design solutions and recommend and program changes and upgrades by creating change requests.
- Identify design gaps and predict and measure the outcome and consequences of design issues in implementation, execution, and production delivery phases by using systematic analysis and measured models.
- Design and develop each feature of the applications based on end-user needs.
- Model end-user needs and requirements and develop business process flows using Agile requirements designer.
- (2) Utilizing Agile Methodologies and DevOps best practices to provide technical leadership to application development teams.
- (3) Utilizing and supporting CI/CD technologies and Administrate DevOps tools including GitHub, Bitbucket, Cloud bees Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus Pro, JIRA, Puppet, and designing and building enter price delivery pipeline for zero downtime time deployments.
- (4) Implementing End-to-End continuous integration solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- (5) Developing advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics including regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, and neural networks.
- (6) Architecting, designing, and developing service virtualizations capabilities, simulators, Emulators, and Data science labs to automate Desktop, Web, and Mobile apps (Android & IOS) Delivery and Quality Engineering Process.
- (7) Designing and developing fine tune smart Dashboards and improving existing quality analytics by integrating tableau with Work, Delivery and DevOps tools.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering, or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology Electronics and Communications Engineering, or related, and 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
- Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 134448BR.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.