Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Digital Business is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering.
With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to: www.siemens.com/sidrive-iq
What part will you play?
* You interact with business stakeholders and customers to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities
* You implement and manage industrial data analytics projects with the focus on big data, advanced analytics, machine learning and customer applications
* Moreover, you work since several years with product managers, domain experts and customers to identify new value opportunities from data driven insights for the future of industrial digitalization
* You have the responsibility for building sustainable processes to support quickly expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality and data accessibility together with data engineers
* The implementation of data analytics from Proof-Of-Concepts to pilot installations for final product delivery lies in your hands
* You test the POCs together with engineering teams and customers for the quality and highest value creation, optimal solutions and configurations
* You contribute to the internal core library of analytical functions / standards
* Moreover, you work with software developers team to continue the implementation of data analytics into end customer products
* You care for an agile development (SCRUM) of data analytics projects
* The presentation of data analytics results to internal and external stakeholders is also one of your tasks
What you need to make real what matters.
* You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have long term experience on prediction models for industrial data (e.g. ARIMA, NN, RNN)
* Practical experience with industrial data analysis and processing is required (multivariate time-series data, high-frequency data, etc.) as well as big data skills using AWS, Azure, Apache Spark, Hadoop, as well as experience with data visualization methods and tools
* You have a strong understanding and hands on experience of supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning techniques (classification, clustering, regression, etc.)
* You have experience with version control system (e.g. Git Hub)
* An advanced level of prototyping of ML techniques with Python using libraries is desirable (e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Seaborn, Tensorflow / Keras)
* You are self-confident for problem solving and subtask planning as well as passionate for developing a simple, clean and maintainable data science code
* Team work experience for data science projects in an agile environment is essential
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
See related AI/ML Jobs