Primary Location Miami Florida
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a Data Scientist for our premier client in Miami Florida. This is a full-time, direct hire position in the telecommunications industry.
Education and Experience »
- 3+ years of experience with software development, continuous development/integration, and DevOps skills.
- Experience with Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) and CUDA programming.
- Experience with building chatbots, conversational agents or speech recognition.
- Experience with applying mathematical optimization to graph optimization problems.
- Bachelors in computer science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or related field preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience data science or related areas including machine learning, deep learning or statistical predictive modeling both hands-on and in lead roles.
- 4+ years of experience with machine learning, deep learning or statistical predictive modeling.
- 4+ years of experience in Python, R or similar statistical/machine learning software.
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or distributed computing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop) or GPU/parallel computing (e.g. Nvidia CUDA).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Strong data wrangling, cleaning and transformation skills using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages.
- Experience with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or Oracle Cloud services.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong analytical and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with one or more of these or similar:
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Speech Recognition
- Statistical Optimization methods.
WHAT YOULL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Identify key business problems and formulate explorative analysis to validate business hypothesis quickly.
- Source, manipulate, cleanse and synthesis data at scale from disparate structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop novel algorithms and solution to complex business problems.
- Present insights and recommendations to key stakeholders within the business.
- Plan, manage and execute on data science projects independently, albeit drawing upon the input and expertise from multiple stakeholders.
- Design, innovate and test solutions to enhance customer experience.
- Operationalize the high quality code and jobs you develop to produce datasets, models and reports for production.
- Work collaboratively across different business functions, communicating complexity simply and effectively according to the audience.
- Mentor and coach other team members.
Build a culture of ownership and innovation.
Interested? Qualified candidates should apply or send their resume to email@example.com