At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. Do you want to be part of an internal software team working on innovative test automation software? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
For our Innovation Design & Advanced Applications team we are looking for an experienced Team Lead who has a big affinity within the high-tech software engineering domain. In this position, you will be combining 2 roles:
As an Innovation and Test Automation Lead you will manage internal software platforms through a portfolio of business demonstrators which are part of the strategic vision of the CTO and the key capabilities and competences Altran stands for. You will contribute to software development competences related to Test automation, CI/CD, Cloud (Computing), Machine Learning and carry out Altran’s vision towards different stakeholders internally and externally.
As a Unit Team Lead you will manage a team of software developers (+/-20) and providing proper guidance and coaching according to the employees’ needs and given opportunities. You stimulate and exert a positive influence and are open for receiving and giving constructive feedback.
What you will do
As an Innovation and Test Automation Lead you will:
- Manage software platforms focusing on IoT, Model Driven Engineering, Test Automation and CI/CD solutions, Cloud, Machine Learning
- Manage the projects SDLC, infrastructure, user management, security and virtualization in line with Altran IT and DevOps policies
- Act as a product owner for the demonstrators and platforms that are in progress. Through strong and structural stakeholder management ensuring an up to date prioritized set of requirements on the JIRA backlog. Managing timely delivery in sync with the overall results and objectives set per sprint and on the roadmap
- Have an up to date innovation pallet under your belt and being a strong Visionary, you make sure the right technologies are incorporated in the platforms.
- Align with Technical Leads, Expertise Center Solution Architects or Key Competence Owners on the technical architecture, design and roadmap of the demonstrators. This way maximizing the long-term success, focused on testability, extendibility, reusability, configurability and maintainability.
As a Unit Team Lead you will:
- Manage the facilities for training and technical development of software developers within the team
- Provide coaching, supporting team members in development and implementing company and unit strategies to increase employee satisfaction
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Oversee hiring, compensation, benefits and employee relations initiatives.
- Ensure compliance to individual unit and organizational policies.
- Operational support and client relation management
What you will bring
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of software development experience within a high-tech environment
- Experience with IoT, MDE, Test Automation, CI/CD, Cloud and/or Machine Learning
- Experience with HR responsibility for the development teams and with determining training and development opportunities for all types of employees
- You have experience in communicating on all levels within the company
What we offer you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests