Shanda Group is seeking a Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing Engineer to help develop new business tools.
- Develop Machine Learning and NLP framework, models and service that are flexible to extend to new features;
- Customize in-house NLP framework and skills according to product requirement;
- Enhance Natural Language Understanding models with measurable metrics and deliver better results on user experience.
- Help build a team of engineers and product specialists
- Experienced with development on chatbots, virtual assistants, or customer service agents (5+ years), and have a deep understanding of Classic NLP, Statistical NLP models, Machine Learning and Deep Learning NLP models;
- Advanced degree in CS, EE or related field of study;
- Startup experience
- Experienced in integrating Natural Language Understanding with backend application layers and logic; Deep understanding of how NLP assistants interact with user to complete tasks; Comfortable with working on modularized tasks;
- Familiar with Statistical, Machine Learning and Deep Learning models in NLP, such as CRF, SVM and LSTM, and experienced in applying these models to projects;
- Deep understanding of one or more areas in NLP, such as Intent Extraction, Domain Classification, Named Entity Recognition, POS Tagging, Sentiment Analysis, and Language Identification;
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java and Python, Machine Learning and Deep Learning libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch and Keras;
- Understanding of using Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach in development of NLP virtual assistants.