ABOUT US: At LAER AI, we are bringing state-of-the-art AI technology to real-world problems in the enterprise world. Whether you have experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing or not, you will pick it up by working closely with a group of PhDs in these fields. Your task will be to implement real-world solutions, and learn a lot in the process!
THIS POSITION: This is a software engineering position in an early stage startup. As our primary goal is to develop a Minimal Viable Product (MVP), this position will require to be able to develop rapid prototypes, brainstorm ideas, test hypotheses and work closely in a small team, currently consisting of just two founders (PhDs in Machine Learning from Cornell and Carnegie Mellon). Your contributions will be fundamental to the success of the company.
This position will require you to:
1. work closely with Machine Learning scientists/researchers
2. implement data processing algorithms and pipelines
3. work with the team to implement overall system architecture
4. work with and process large data-sets
5. write automatic tests
6. work closely with and supervise a team of remote developers and testers
Front-end experience (e.g., Django, HTML) is a bonus, but not required.
This is a FULL-TIME job, however, in some cases, INTERNSHIP or CONTRACT work is possible.
See related AI/ML Jobs