As an Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to the development of our wild products. We are building a culture and a team excited about the technology we are creating and the problems we’re solving.
What are you going to do?
- Design and implement prototypes and software projects to improve our products.
- Estimate, analyze, expand, and test applications and services.
- Propose ideas and make decisions in the AI/NLP part of the projects during the work meetings with the team.
- Being part of the future!
- You have experience or education in AI (NLP technologies, deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, data science, statistics based on rules, neural networks or/and ontologies).
- You’re smart and interested in IA and cool technologies.
- At least medium (B1) written and oral communication skills in English. We work with Singapore, we need to understand each other.
- Ability to communicate within the team, as well as with other project partners.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements. We all matter.
- Super friendly environment;
- Money you can change for things;
- Flexible retribution; (transport, food and nursery)
- Training policy; (online, we are tech Company and all that stuff)
- Flexible working hours;
- Exchanges experiences Spain-Singapore;
- Free coffee, fruit and nuts :)