My client is a fast-growing startup based in Tuscon, Arizona that is developing disruptive cutting edge radar technology for autonomous mobility.
This person will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the signal processing and algorithms for advanced radar applications including detecting, associating, classifying, tracking and sensor fusion as needed for autonomous transportation.
Must Have Requirements:
- 5+ years in software/algorithm development; flexibility to 3+ years with strong Tier 1 auto experience
- Previous experience developing algorithms for radar technologies (77Ghz auto preferred; military and other applications accepted)
- Understand what applications for: target detection, target association, target tracking, target classification, shape detection, image processing, and sensor fusion.
- Strong ability to develop software algorithms with C, C++, Python, Matlab the team mainly works in C and Matlab so proficiency in these areas is most ideal
- Ability to effectively communicate and work independently and in team environments