REPAY Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast-growing FinTech company, building niche software that enables businesses to move faster by removing the friction found in the payments processing industry. We offer a comprehensive line of solutions including debit/credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
REPAY is seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Architect to join our team.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for implementing the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Ensures that the use of reporting and BI enhances business decision-making capabilities.
- Partner with BI Product Owner, customers and stakeholders to understand their current and future analytical goals and translate business requirements and end users needs into architecture blueprints that deliver cost-effective & high performing, high-quality reporting and BI solutions.
- Responsible for designing, maintaining and leveraging a data lake for the purposes of reporting and BI.
- Take ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identify data quality issues at every step and coordinate with the appropriate teams to resolve any discrepancies.
- Design, manage, and own data pipelines from various sources including internal databases and APIs.
- Document and communicate architectural designs for use by developers, stakeholders and customers.
- Responsible for owning and maintaining SLOs for the BI and reporting platform.
- Work with other solutions architects and product owners across all teams to identify and coordinate interdependencies and priorities.
What youll need:
- Experience with Business Analytics Service or Data Visualization Tools: Sisense, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
- Experience architecting or designing a reporting and BI platform
- Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of SQL queries
- Proficiency in Node or Python and a willingness to work with both
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB, Glue, Redshift, Kafka or Athena
- Able to work within an Agile SDLC (Kanban, Scrum, Etc.)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Git
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent experience
What wed love you to have:
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Proven experience in architecting and designing software from initial concept to final delivery.