Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
As part of our AI Residency Program, you will channel your research on Neuromorphic AI Algorithms. We envision a brain-inspired AI that continuously learns from live data, thus enabling the ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments found in industrial settings. The residency will cover the entire range of activities from high-level algorithm design, to the implementation of an actual system prototype.
With the AI Residency Program, we offer the opportunity to launch your career in applied Artificial Intelligence research and drive the adoption of AI in the industrial sector. In this 9-month program you will challenge fundamental problems of Industrial AI as part of our ecosystem - with access to a unique pool of experts from the industrial domain and a platform to present your work to business owners from all business areas of Siemens.
If you really want to make a difference, make it with us!
* Design and execute your research agenda on brain-inspired learning methods
* Develop algorithms based on real datasets provided for your research
* By exchanging your ideas with our experts, develop a robust and high-speed scalable learning algorithm that contributes to our Siemens Industries challenges
* Implement and test the algorithms on a hardware testbed
* Publish and present your results in renowned international conferences
The future holds many questions. Have you got what it takes to find the answers?
* Completed or started your PhD degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent technical field, ideally with a focus on Neuromorphic computing and Artificial Intelligence
* Knowledge and know-how of brain-inspired learning methods ie. spiking neural networks with their modelling and simulation
* Proficient expertise in Python and C++ and previous experience in low-level programming of embedded systems is an advantage
* Hands-on experience with hardware accelerators for machine learning with platforms specific for Neuromorphic computing
* Consistent track record of presentation of research results in machine learning conferences and publication of journal papers
* A self-starter attitude and seek to stay up to date with new developments in the area of brain-inspired algorithms and methods
The Siemens AI Lab is a collaborative interdisciplinary platform for industrial research and exploration in Artificial Intelligence. Together with technology experts we identify use cases and prototype the cutting-edge AI solutions of our future industry. Located in the heart of Munich, we provide room for an open exchange with our AI ecosystem through Hackathons, Meetups & Open Events.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
See related AI ML Jobs