We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) for Artificial Intelligence Products to shape worldwide transformation in medicine by driving the development and commercial success of breakthrough AI products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* You will provide subject matter expertise throughout the product development cycle and maintain a clear picture of evolving technology development and market trend in AI for medical applications
* You will leverage best practices in deep learning / machine learning in the product development cycle for conceptualization, development, integration for medical products and prototypes
* You will develop efficient metrics / evaluation criterion to judge algorithmic efficacy and performance, running feasibility studies regarding real-life clinical settings
* You will design and develop efficient data curation, annotation, storage and organization modules for large-scale clinical imaging data sets in a digital ecosystem
* You will foster collaborations with research institutions for potential technology transfer to the AI products team
* You will work together with our clinical partners to integrate AI products into clinical routine
* You will interface with Key Opinion Leaders, product management, and cross-functional and external teams
* You will facilitate the integration and deployment of solutions onto cloud platforms / on-premises software services
Your qualifications and experience:
* You hold a university degree or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Applied Math with focus on either Machine Learning, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Medical Imaging or related domains
* You possess many years of relevant work experience with solving challenging real-world computer vision / machine learning problems such as segmentation, registration, classification and clinical data analysis
* You have gained experience in machine learning, preferably deep learning and statistical modelling with knowledge of deep learning frameworks (such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras etc.)
* Your excellent software engineering skills and hands-on coding skills with ability to quickly prototype in C++ (or similar) stand out
* Experience with containerization and virtualization methods and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare etc. is a plus
* A publication record in peer-reviewed journals and conferences such as IEEE TPAMI, IJCV, Medical Image Analysis, IEEE TMI, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, MICCAI etc. is a plus
* Experience in healthcare information protocols and developing solutions compliant with common interoperability standards (such as DICOM etc.) is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
* Your ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of achieved results rounds off your profile. Knowledge of German language is a plus
* You have experience in working with a globally distributed team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See related AI ML Jobs