* Assess and transform complex Cyber Defense requirements into Data Science use cases and deploy on the top of the Big Data Analytics platform
* Assess and translate functional and operational requirements into detailed architecture
* Build and architect a next-generation Big Data Analytics framework on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Build automation tools to monitor the platform and deploy and monitor Cyber Defense Use Cases software
* Perform advanced areas of work for the professional field. Applies advanced skills to resolve very complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields. AWS Certification degree is a plus
* Professional experience (at least 2-5 years) within in the fields of Data Science, DevOps, Machine Learning and cloud-based systems
* Proven experience with modern Data Science frameworks (Amazon SageMaker, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn or Knime)
* Experience with data engineering, ingestion and integration frameworks (Amazon Kinesis/Firehose, Amazon EMR, Kafka or Flink)
* Proven skills in programming languages (Python, Scala or Java)
* Proficient in written and spoken English and German (mandatory) combined with good interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the companys business units to ensure Siemens future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking creatively. We explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that we can protect them even more successfully. To this end, we ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is essential for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA!
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#ITSec #Cybersecurity #Ciberseguridad #IiMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
See related AI ML Jobs