You will be responsible for analyzing C2C purchasing data in order to provide our users with a better, safer e-commerce experience.
What you will be doing:
- Improving/enhancing customers' behavior prediction.
- Carrying out anomaly detection.
- Providing a recommendation engine.
- Optimizing item search algorithms.
- Developing a system for image recognition.
Working together with our server-side engineers and data scientists, you will be involved with the end-to-end development processes, from algorithm design to implementation.
- Experience and expertise in machine learning for more than 3 years.
- Experience working on end-to-end development of machine learning applications, including prototyping, model evaluation, and error analysis, using Python or other languages.
- Experience developing web services using Flask, Django, or other web frameworks.
- Fundamental knowledge of RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience leading various projects and, proposing solutions to tackle problems, based on knowledge of domain-specific services and systems.
- Ability to read and understand technical papers and documentation.
- Basic software engineering skills.
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and processing.
- Experience in leading a team of more than 2 members for more than 2 years.
- Experience in training new grads with machine learning, programming and system development.
- Experience using TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience publishing or presenting academic papers.
- Experience applying for patents.
Probationary Period: 3 months (salary same as above)
Fixed working hours 10:00-19:00
Flex time (core hours 12:00-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
Annual salary, paid monthly
Based on your experience, skills and potential
Reviewed twice a year
Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave, Relax Days, Sick Leave
See related AI ML Jobs