- Engineer and implement highly scalable and reliable systems, using the best development practices and tools.
- Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organization (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
- Continuously monitor the quality of our systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data quality).
- Work closely with other teams (Data Science, Product and UX) at Adevinta to drive product development.
- Work closely with data scientists in own team and use machine learning to build and productionize models that power our services
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or any quantitative field.
- Experience with development in programming languages such Python, Scala, Java etc.
- Highly experienced in extracting and wrangling data from a variety of sources, e.g. csv, SQL, spark, json etc.
- Some experience with cloud solutions such as AWS, Kubernetes or similar
- Interest in keeping abreast with machine learning and field of image recognition
- Proven track record of shipping technology while dealing with ambiguity, managing cross-team dependencies and relationships
- Familiarity with devops, concurrent/multi-threaded programming, or distributed systems are all advantageous.
- Experience with Spark, TensorFlow, Terraform, etc and familiarity with current state-of-the-art in image processing and recognition is a plus
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more.