Help us build a cutting-edge AI platform to reduce the cost of renewable energy.
Vertikal AI is looking for an inventive and talented developer to join us in building industrial-scale AI systems for the renewable energy sector. As our senior Java developer you will have a pivotal role in designing and building our next-generation AI platform for predictive maintenance, and to push the state-of-the-art of the technology in close collaboration with our talented team of developers and data scientists.
- Design and build cloud-native software components and APIs from the ground up for
- Large scale ingestion, processing, and storage of complex industrial data streams.
- High-performance distributed AI training and deployment.
- Participate in overall platform architecture design and technology stack decisions.
- Participate in building the foundation that enables us to develop and deploy high-quality software quickly and efficiently.
- Master’s degree in CS, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Java software development.
- Fluent in English.
- Spring Boot and JPA/Hibernate.
- Cloud-native application development.
- RESTful API design.
- Agile development methodology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO methodology and design patterns.
- Build automation tools and CI/CD pipelines, e.g. via Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI and similar.
- Container-based software deployment, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional ability to formulate and discuss abstract concepts and turn them into working software.
- Strong motivation to learn and master new technologies.
- Experience with developing machine learning (ML) applications.
- Experience with Python and Python data science stack.
What we can offer
- An opportunity to build something new that bridges cutting-edge technology with industrial challenges that matter to society and the planet.
- A high-trust workplace that supports personal and professional growth
- Competitive compensation
For further questions regarding this position, feel free to contact our CTO Martin Bach-Andersen at +45 2973 1452 or email@example.com.
- Do you offer remote work? We are open to remote work as part of a transition if you are willing to move to Vejle (DK) where our office is. We do not offer permanent remote work positions.