Seeking a Senior Cloud Developer to design, develop and implement complicated and difficult software capabilities for computer based systems. Candidate must have a strong working knowledge and experience developing cloud software based capabilities. Candidate should have an inquisitive nature, responsiveness, and excellent testing skills. Must also possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
Senior Cloud Developer job responsibilities include:
Working in a fast paced, small business environment with our talented team. The candidate will be supporting the enhancement of USSOCOM’s ability to understand and act upon cyber data at scale with an advanced analytic capability to effectively operationalize cyber data to enhance various missions, such as counter-terrorism, counter-proliferation, countering weapons of mass destruction, and countering hard targets.
Location: Work from contractor facility in Columbia, MD and remote.
Skills & Requirements
Clearance: TS/SCI Eligible with CI Poly
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Position Experience Requirements:
- Experience in streaming and/or batch analytics (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm, MapReduce, Hadoop)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
- Experience in designing enterprise APIs
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigms
- Experience in cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Modern Java Frameworks and Libraries (e.g. Spring, Guava)
- Experience with the Linux operating system
The most successful candidates have:
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Git, Nexus, Maven)
- Experience with the agile software life-cycle
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Scripting experience is a huge plus.
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks experience is a huge plus (e.g. Tensorflow)