On behalf of our Client, an international consulting company, we are looking for Data Scientist.
- Review academic and industry literature for applicable knowledge
- Design machine learning based prototype applications
- Analyze large data set to generate valuable insights
- Advise on data collection for machine learning models deployment
- Identify novel techniques for business process improvement and automation
- Educate others on statistical analysis and scientific investigation
- Collaborate with other members AI & Automation and clients
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms.
- Experience in at least one of cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of relational databases and good grasp of SQL.
- Proficient data analytics in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit Learn)
- Proficiency in one of the Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano.
- Familiarity with NoSQL and Graph databases will be advantage.
- Knowledge of the Big Data technologies will be advantage (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Sqoop)
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency creating process documentation.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel internationally will be advantage.
- Experience/Specialization in one of the following will be big advantage:
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Time Series Analysis
- Chatbot development
- Data Visualization