On behalf of our Client, an international consulting company, we are looking for Senior Data Engineer.
- Use cutting edge big-data technologies to solve complex problems.
- Deployment and maintenance of machine learning applications.
- Analyse large data set to generate valuable insights.
- Implement Extract, Transform and Load operations.
- Modelling and data analysis.
- Build data warehousing solutions.
- Design data architecture.
- Test the Database Architecture.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and AI Developers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong experience in at least one of cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and proficiency in SQL.
- Experience developing infrastructure for building, deploying and maintaining data applications.
- Strong understanding of Docker and orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Designing and programming data lake interfaces that support ingesting structured data and schema evolution.
- Familiarity with NoSQL and Graph databases will be advantage.
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Sqoop.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency creating process documentation.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Internal and external technical trainings.
- Language courses.
- Multisport card.
- Team building events.
- Small gifts for various occasions.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care (Medicover).
- An annual bonus to salary.