At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
In our teams you will create software for driver assistance systems and functionality that enable autonomous driving for the future generation of cars of the BMW Group. A professional development environment with high quality focus, continuous integration and test automation is the basis for everything we do.
What awaits you?
- You will work in a state of the art agile development team, utilizing agile methodology.
- You sketch the concepts and the ideas, design and evaluate your solution, and finally implement and test the software including verification in simulations and on the target hardware in the car.
- Furthermore you will work on all phases of software development, always with the goal of deploying to an upcoming series car project.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- Strong expertise in embedded software engineering with C++.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: localization and automotive maps, sensor fusion, real time systems, functional safety, AI and ML.
- Expertise in utilizing agile development methodology like Scrum.
- Passion for software quality.
- Fluent English for professional use, good German would be a plus.
If you are a self-motivated team player, who likes to work and share knowledge with highly professional colleagues of a wide international background, we appreciate your application.
+49 89 382-17001