- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed software systems (e.g Java, C++, or Python).
- Research or Industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, ML infrastructure, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning.
- MA/MS degree or PhD in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Knowledge of and experience in Computer Science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and software design.
We're looking for engineers who are passionate about developing powerful and efficient apps and platforms that work well for people coming online for the first time through lower end mobile devices, often with slower or limited data connections. We’re looking for people with a keen interest in mobile development, working within a team, in fast-paced and startup-like environment, and who are able to collaborate with other teams looking the solve for the same challenges.
Google is passionate about organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful. As more Internet users come online around the world, we aim to address the needs of people in developing countries, including India, Indonesia and the Philippines. The needs and computing paradigm of these users are uniquely differentiated and we look forward to providing them with the best products and services to suit their growing digital lives.
As part of this effort, you will work closely with engineering teams around the world to build great products and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models/infrastructure and software that uses these models.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.