Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company.
At the AI Promotion Department, we are leading the transformation of Rakuten through Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing. We are now looking for a Quality Assurance lead to make a QA plan and execute QA testing for AI products to deliver to Rakuten Group Companies and services. You will be expected to collaborate with product managers, developers, QA testers, coordinate internal/external stakeholders, and take overall responsibility of quality of product and QA activities delivery schedule. If you want to be part of a team that is taking the whole Rakuten organization to the future, this is your opportunity.
- Understand testing procedures and test along with the process
- Understand requirement from the specification written in English
- Create test plan and estimate testing schedule
- Create test case, test scenarios and prepare test data for various types of tests such as load, stress, duration/endurance and run tests
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open source tools
- Understand end to end test automation process and how it integrates into Quality assurance
- Execute test case on PC / Mobile Phone / Tablet, manage the test progress and report the status of testers (off/on-site)
- Raise all issues / doubts related to test execution
- Show the test evidence using screen capture and so on.
- Document and report the test result and analyze the issues
- Review test documents such as test case created by other members and point out missing area
- Create test knowledge such as environmental setting, tool usage, etc.
- Setup the environment such as proxy, mobile phone connection, etc.
- Analyze performance test results and coordinate with development team for bug fixes
- Communicate with developers to inquire unclear points in English and Japanese
- Improve test process
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including ability to influence others
- Passionately challenging new technology implementation or service development
- 5+ years of experience as a developer, QA Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in functional, regression, load and performance testing
- Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop automation for it
- Understanding all aspects of the software life cycle, using Agile or Waterfall software development practices
- Engineering background such as in Software Development or Software Quality
- Leader or manager experience of development or testing team
- Experience in designing or verification of voice handling network systems
- Experience of image recognition, OCR, web API authentication, speech to text, text to speech technologies using system
- Experience in project management with Agile process such as Scrum
- Experience with mo
- dern project management tools, preferably JIRA/Confluence and Trello/Slack etc.AI technology or data analysis knowledge or experience on cloud services
- Business level Japanese language skill.