Brooksource is searching for a Data Scientist for one of our Fortune 100 companies located in Phoenix for a full time position. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking to get involved in developing, innovating and integrating machine learning models into the Enterprise Digital Analytics Team.
The role of Senior Data Scientist/Data Scientist is responsible for development of analytical infrastructure, computational modeling pipeline and capabilities to drive new customer acquisition.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Audience Targeting: Design and develop algorithms to target relevant and profitable audiences for this Fortune 100 company across all digital marketing channels
- Channel Optimization: Develop channel specific advertising algorithm to make realtime decision programmatically and drive channel efficiency
- Site Optimization: Deliver contextually relevant website content to prospect visiting AXP sites to drive incremental conversion
- Communication: Present results of complex analytic projects to business, nontechnical audience
- Ph.D/M.S. in Computer Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Statistics, Econometrics, Industry Engineering or related fields; 2+ years experience of applying machine learning techniques to real business problems is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining and machine learning techniques. Experience working on statistical/machine learning package such as Scikit-Learn, MLlib, Mahout
- Proficient coding experience in python/SQL/R/Java/C#, experience with Hadoop and Spark is a plus
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on project
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills