WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and build core features of our experimentation platform.
- Work with teams across the Hulu tech stack to integrate the experimentation platform with internal tools and services.
- Work with UX designers and Product Managers to deliver a robust experimentation program for product features at Hulu.
- Build and launch A/B tests on various the Hulu devices and services.
- Help redefine how viewers engage with and consume video content on Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of experience developing web-services and data-driven application architecture.
- Proven experience developing client applications.
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc).
- You are independent, dedicated, and capable of driving for results across teams.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience running or supporting A/B or Multivariate tests.
- Exposure to analytics, statistics, or machine learning.
- Understanding of population sampling and study.