World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware, Intel, AWS, Microsoft, and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 5,400 people and operates in more than 2+ million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eighth consecutive year and was awarded for multiple categories on Glassdoors 2019 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC. (WWT) has an opportunity available for a Data Scientist to support our client located in Doral, FL. This position will be focused on ensuring that data collected by various monitoring tools is being reported properly.
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of work experience with 2 years focused on Data Science/ Analysis
- (e.g., Data Mining and Processing, Building Analytic Systems driving business insights, etc.)
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, e.g., linear regression, QDA, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting, querying and/or analytics tools
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Ability to manipulate/structure data based on customer requirements
- Experience with the following is a significant asset:
- Coding Languages: Python, R, MatLab, SQL, etc.
- Data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, MatLab, Tensorflow, etc.
- Analytics & visualization tools (Tableau, ggplot/matplotlib or equivalent)
- Experience working with network monitoring tools such as Splunk, App Dynamics, Solarwinds, etc.
- Experience working with Google Cloud
- Experience with Big Data systems a nice to have
- A strong analytical and quantitative analysis mindset
- Ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled