With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLAs metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
KLA is seeking a motivated individual for an engineer position in world-class algorithm group within the reticle product division (RAPID).
This individual will utilize his/her skills in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to develop modeling algorithms to be integrated into KLAs state of the art inspection platforms.
Responsibilities of this position include:
1) Explore Convolution Neural Network applications for the development of novel database modeling; collaborate with software and computer groups to design and implement data management, model training and inference flow; improve accuracy and computation efficiency through iterations of data analysis and algorithm customization.
2) Bring forward creative ideas, develop production code and provide support as needed. This candidate shall work tightly with the Milpitas and Ann Arbor project teams.
Ph.D. or MS in Applied Math, EE, Computer Science or related discipline
1) Possess bolts and nuts knowledge of various Deep Learning and bridge with conventional computer vision and image processing techniques.
2) Significant experiences in C++ production software development and Deep Learning deployment on GPU platform is essential.
3) Deep Learning techniques for imaging applications.
4) Image and signal processing.
5) Familiarity with Data analysis and visualization tools
6) Knowledge about GPU architect
7) Linear and non-linear optimizations.
8) Algorithm development with C++ & Python in Unix / Linux environment.
9) Capability to formulate creative solutions through analyzing complex data.
10) Good oral and written communications skills to interact with other development and applications engineers daily.
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.