If interested please share your most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: 12 months +
Location: Salt Lake Citymust be onsite
Tax Terms: W2/C2C
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field
- Requires 5+ years' experience in data analysis and related work
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Working experience on Mainframe's using COBOL programming Language, Easytrieve and Job Control Language (JCL) a plus
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Thinks at varying levels, from high concept to low detail.
- Grasps business-centric data principles
- Requires advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and technical staff employees.
- Requires analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of business systems, procedures, project techniques and practices.
- Proficient in the use of various software programs, including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- A solid understanding of banking and Deposits operations and business activities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and function well under pressure.
- Ability to show initiative in ambiguous circumstances.
- Flexibility to take on multiple responsibilities and tasks necessary pertaining to the FutureCore program.