At Synchronoss We Transform & Digitize Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies.
We know the TMT space. Our platforms, products, people, and partners help Telecommunications, Media, and Technology companies shift their digital business into high gear. We are helping companies create digital customer journeys that reduce cost, improve consumer satisfaction, and create new revenue.
We are seeking an Analytics Lead Engineer to join us at our Phoenix, AZ corporate office. You will be responsible for developing and deployment state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions for IoT, smarter buildings, smarter cities, smarter environment, smart experience and smart enterprises in the digital solutions business of Synchronoss. You will be solving complex industrial problems using advanced AI techniques with involvement in the designing, software engineering, productization and deployment of AI solutions.
The AI software engineer role will work closely with AI data scientists, platform engineering and product management, and digital solution offerings and solution engineering to integrate AI solutions into operational and development platforms. You will be a member of a talented team that delivers contemporary AI solutions for all Johnson Controls Product Business. You will be executing AI software engineering projects as we build out capabilities and our architecture.
How you will help:
- Architect, design, and build core backend AI/ML solutions and products to make innovative technology and business impact.
- Design and develop intelligent and scalable backend AI systems that efficiently process data and service AI/ML algorithms.
- Participate in the delivery of AI/ML algorithms that enhance the services to our clients.
- Work with a team of other software engineers, AI data scientists and platform engineers, and ensure the successful productization of the AI algorithms and optimal performance on the platform.
- Work closely with data scientists in products development and ensure smooth integration and scalability of AI algorithms.
- Develop strong relationships with business, application and platform development team members by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business/product.
- Provide data modeling, mining, pattern analysis, data visualization and software engineering of ML/AI solutions to address business/client needs.
- Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity.
Who we have in mind:
- Experience in machine learning, algorithmic foundations of optimization, data mining, or machine intelligence.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: R, Python, Java.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualization.
- Strong experience in algorithm design, in particular AI related algorithms implementation including A* search, Monte Carlo tree search, MiniMax search (Alpha Beta Pruning), Admissible Heuristics for optimal planning.
- Hands-on in symbolic programming, eventbased system design.
- Experience in software development of multi-threaded, scalable and highly-available distributed systems.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and best practices for software development.
- Extensive experience implementing numerical and/or machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to translate abstract algorithm descriptions into software requirements, design specifications, and implementations.
- Experience in developing and leveraging AI techniques, such as machine learning, NLP, knowledge induction, machine reasoning, etc.
- Experience in analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources.
- Experience in design, validation, and characterization of algorithms and/or systems.
- Experience in design and implement high quality software for AI algorithms developed by AI Data Scientists for deployment.
- Good understanding of deep learning and machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and Caffe.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Flex Time PTO
- Matching 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability