- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with machine learning, natural language processing, data science, or other related fields
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking through data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrates exceptional programming skills and be willing to code full time; takes responsibility for implementing finished products based on designs developed
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Googles needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Software Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google's needs with opportunities to switch teams as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You'll need to display leadership qualities and undertake new problems and challenges.
There is always more information out there, and the Research and Machine Intelligence team has a never-ending quest to find it and make it accessible. We're constantly refining our signature search engine to provide better results, and developing offerings like Google Instant, Google Voice Search and Google Image Search to make it faster and more engaging. We're providing users around the world with great search results every day, but at Google, great just isn't good enough. We're just getting started.
- Design, implement, and evaluate machine learning pipelines.
- Analyze data and formulate modeling approaches.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain software projects.