Our energy client is looking for a Data Analyst to work closely with all business areas to provide analytics, analysis and economics data.
Gather, clean, research, model, explain and translate large datasets
Manipulate and transform large datasets for analysis
Design, build and deploy models to better understand data (including Machine learning models)
Determine algorithms and statistical machine learning for data problems
Integrate with APIs and data sources
Prepare and present reports on findings (written and oral)
Research the market
- BS, CS, Math, Statistics or Physics; advanced degree preferred
- More than 4 years of data curating and data analysis
- More than 4 years of Python, R, C#
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experienced in machine learning and data analytics
- Midstream energy experience advantageous
Do not apply unless you are authorized to work in the United States for any employer as client company cannot sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Walker Elliott is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.