Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Architect Lead for Artificial Intelligence Products.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will have the opportunity to shape the worldwide transformation in medicine by driving the development and commercial success of breakthrough AI products.
* Architect cloud- and on-prem based platform for development and deployment of AI-based medical imaging products through close collaboration with other team members.
* Closely work with clinical partners and the product team on definition of requirements gathering and design, and engage customers with latest developments. You would also align these architectural requirement with the software development strategy.
* Responsible for designing, building, debugging/maintaining and operating resilient distributed computing systems with high-throughput and large-scale data processing and storage.
* Responsible for defining technical requirements, security protocols, threat modelling, architecture diagrams and test strategies of the product platform.
* Provide technical leadership and collaborate closely with developers, management and other internal and external stakeholders to realize the product vision and technical strategy.
* Closely work with customer’s technical team (Hospital IT etc.) for adoption, deployment and monitoring of the product.
* Closely mentoring and guiding junior team members towards excellence.
* Stay abreast of healthcare industry and market trends. Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technologies.
* Support HR strategies and activities to recruit and retain qualified and well-motivated team.
This position may suit you best, if you have experience in working with cloud and hosted deployments (such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure etc.).
* You possess a successfully completed university Degree in Computer Science / Informatics.
* Ideally, you have experience in working with big data analytics through container technologies and orchestrators.
* Ideally, you bring experience with DevOps like Git, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet etc., network design and operation and CI/CD tools with you.
* Knowledge in full-stack product development from client applications (web-based, on-prem software solutions, mobile applications) to back-end systems (SaaS, PaaS, microservices architecture, data curation/storage etc.). Knowledge of API technologies such as RESTful, CSS, JSON, OAuth, ATOM etc. is preferable.
* Experience with Agile development methods and quality practises. Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture is a big plus.
* Strong understanding of data privacy and security. Experience in secure handling of large-scale clinical data with knowledge of HL-7, FHIR, DICOM etc. is preferable. Familiarity with health and data privacy regulation standards is a plus.
* Ideally, you have first leadership experience and like to guide teams through dynamic environments.
* Strong communication skills in English (written / oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of German Language is a plus. Ability to establish and document engineering standards is a big plus.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
See related AI ML Jobs