Our client is a software shop in Atlanta which is building an innovative web, mobile and IOT platform for the entertainment industry. They are currently looking for software engineers with experience in Python-based Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or Keras.
The focus of the Machine Learning (ML) Engineer will be to help create artificial intelligence products. ML Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. Your goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Proven experience as a ML Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience in applying machine learning, predictive analytics and classification techniques towards real product and problems
- Ability to write robust code in Python or Java or equivalent modern programming language
- Proficiency in SQL, big data technologies and working with large data sets
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience designing and building web scale distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms