Job Description18 months contract
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience as Business Data Analyst.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience using data mining and reporting techniques.
- 3+ years of experience in statistical computation and proven skills in using tools for analyzing huge data sets.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with data modeling, Oracle/SQL Server database, PL/SQL and or T-SQL, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process is desirable.
Experience & Qualification: The desired resource and Project references must show:
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Early Education/K-12 data experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated effective oral/written communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of District employees and the public.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and proven ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of data.
- Experience working in a multi-project/program environment in education or public sector.