CTH or Perm.
Client will sponsor.
Prefer local Boston candidates. If not local, will have to be on client site Mon – Thurs, and can work remote on Fridays
Experience sweet spot is Midlevel with 3-9 years of experience.
Looking for true Data Scientists (not Data Engineers/Architects), with Advanced Degrees (Masters or PhD).
Tech skills include Python, R and Tensorflow.
Ability to develop and deploy DS and ML/AI models in the Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCS
Business domain ideally should be Risk or Customer/Marketing Data Analytics for Boston, but open to other business domains
hese positions are all located in Boston, MA.
The AIML (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) team contributes to the vitality and growth of the organization through researching and building complex, cutting edge and scalable AI algorithms, models, platforms and technologies to significantly improve customer experience and drive business results.
Our team of high caliber scientists, mathematicians and statisticians use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we are efficiently building algorithms and technology relevant to the business or customer experience issue at hand.
The Expertise You Have
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
- Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
- Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.),
- Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
- Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams. Three to five successfully launched ML projects would be ideal.
- Programming skills in Python, Spark, Scala, R or MatLab
The Skills You Bring
- Your solid skills in algorithm development and predictive modeling
- You have deep knowledge of some combination of the following:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- Real Time Event Detection and Scoring
- Time series analysis, Econometrics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cloud ML
Company DescriptionWe welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Employee Discount Program’s
Referral Bonus Program’s
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.