Collaborate with Project Analytics team and functional departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with Project Analytics team and functional departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to Project Analytics leadership.
- Identify and develop new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Lead joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Conduct undirected research and frame open-ended industry questions.
- Extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Thoroughly clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information.
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities.
- Devise data-driven solutions to the most pressing challenges.
- Invent new algorithms to solve problems and build new tools to automate work.
- Communicate predictions and findings to management and IT departments through effective data visualizations and reports.
- Recommend cost-effective changes to existing procedures and strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- 5+ years of practical experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- 3+ years of experience within EPC or Construction industry
- Experience creating visual analytics and publishing using Tableau software
- Advanced data mining and statistical analysis skills.
- Able to architect and develop various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Expertise in ability to recognize patterns and develop predictive modeling.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and dependability when completing assignments.
- Autonomous yet able to work as a part of a team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, accuracy and attentiveness to detail required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset.