Help lead effort to build a data warehouse for current and near-term needs, while focusing on analytics and understanding machine learning and artificial intelligence and how they may be used in the future. Gather requirements and data from executives, marketing and development to create reports of well-defined data, perform BI and analytics on that data.
Essential Job Functions
- Consult with various teams to gather data and requirements necessary to build a new data warehouse.
- Make recommendations based on successful previous experience
- Analyze information from websites and various other media and determine how it can help them in the future.
- Assist power users
- Ability to do artificial intelligence and assist with the needs for the next quarter and beyond; consultant mentality
- Build and maintain ETL scripts to refresh data from transactional processing systems in close to real-time
- Use the analytics of data to help create new ideas
- Develop business intelligence and Power BI or other tools
- 5+ years of experience:
- Experience building and using data warehouses
- Experience building and maintaining ETL scripts
- Interest in BI and machine learning and data tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ability to advanced query writing abilities
Helpful but not required:
- Python and extraction experience
- Experience building data lakes
- Exposure to Apache Hadoop and Spark
BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or equivalent experience
Local candidates only, no relocation support available.
Only candidates authorized to work in the US will be considered.
All job applicants will undergo testing for presence of illegal drugs as a condition of employment