Job DescriptionCompany Description
Based out of Silicon Valley, our client leverages disruptive technology in data and digital to give clients competitive advantage. Our service model caters to clients in a slew of domains such as consulting, ideating, the art of the possible, rapid prototyping. Big Data Analytics and Digital Experiences such as IoT, Wearables, UX, Mobile,IP-led solutions and engineered software solutions. Our 2,500 odd employees serve more than 350 global clients, a significant number of whom are Fortune 500Job Description
The candidate will lead our Analytics’ efforts to evangelize Enterprise Grade Analytics to New and Existing clients. The candidate will be responsible for one or many of the following Key Result Areas –
Execute on-going engagements in the area of Data Science and Machine Learning
Help pursuits team to create winning proposals
Conceptualize and build accelerators/IP/solutions
· Should have deep experience in either Image Analytics / Computer Vision using Deep Neural Networks in domains such as object detection, object identification
· Should have experience in Text Mining / Natural Language processing in domains such as Chat Bots, or Translations or Document Summarization
· B. Tech & M.B.A (preferred) /MTech & M.B.A with 5+ years of minimum experience in data science/machine learning (OR) PhD degree specializing in a relevant field such as Probability, Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial intelligence/Computer Science.
· Deep understanding of statistical modelling/machine learning/ data mining concepts
· Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
· Good team player and experience is handling 15-member data science teams.
· Understanding of Big Data Technologies like Map Reduce and Hadoop
· Basic understanding of Cloud
· Proficiency with data analysis platforms, preferably R/Python/any other open source statistical platform
· Attitude to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
· Business focused and result oriented
· Enjoys dirtying hands with data, coding is part of life
· Expresses himself/herself in thought leadership forums, blogs, participates in AI/ML competitions/programs/events/groups
· Should be able to talk even with business analysts, technologists, statisticians and business stakeholdersQualifications
Data Scientist, data science/machine learning
Image Analytics / Computer Vision using Deep Neural Networks in domains such as object detection, object identification OR Text Mining / Natural Language processing in domains such as Chat Bots, or Translations or Document Summarization