Charles River Analytics is searching for a software engineer who shares our passion for innovative research, cutting-edge technology, and solving real-world challenges through the development of next-generation computer vision systems.
You will design, develop, and test advanced software capabilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Computer vision/image processing
- Mobile/web applications
- Advanced sensor algorithms
You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, scientists, and subject matter experts across government, industry and academia on computer vision applications designed for mobile and edge computing devices. Since our focus is to create novel, game-changing technologies, the ideal candidate will thrive in the face of changing or loosely-defined requirements. The candidate will have a software craftsmanship mindset, and creatively contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis through field experimentation and acceptance testing.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Computer Vision algorithm development
- Experience with GPGPU languages such as CUDA/OpenCL/OpenGL/WebGL
- Demonstrated experience developing optimized applications for mobile devices (Android, iOS) Working knowledge of deep learning tools such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- C++, Python
Charles River Analytics offers competitive compensation plus bonus and profit-sharing, with an attractive benefits package including: 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance, as well as vision, life and disability insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, monthly gym allowance, free parking, generous paid time off, and a casual environment. We are also accessible by public transportation.